“Life is eternal; and love is immortal; and death is only a horizon; and horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. “ – Rossiter W. Raymond.
Born on December 24, 1950 with an exceptional ability of bringing a smile over any face, Moin Akhtar was an icon of jauntiness. Moin was not only a exceptional artist but had a composed personality of an up-right man.
The prominent artist not only proved his worth at the very instance in the theatres but correspondingly started to sweep at every stage & Platform he got. He was the host of the show in which
- King Husain of Jordan was invited.
- The Prime minister of Gambia, Dawoodi-Al-Joza, was invited.
- President Zia-ul-Haq was invited.
- Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was invited.
- President General Yahya Khan was invited.
- President Ghulam Ishaq Khan was invited.
- President Pervez Musharaf was invited and he mimicked the president in his presence.
- Moin Akhtar Show
- Lagay raho Moin Bhai
- Legendary Indian film actor Dilip Kumar was invited.
His famous television shows includes Rozi, Half Plate, Eid Train, Aangan Tehra, Loose Talk, Studio 2 1/2. He had an honour of receiving Pride of Performance and sitar-e-imtiaz awards.
After Ruling the realm of comedy & mirth, Moin Akhtar said good-bye to world with his memories full of laughter & joy, ( right one year before on 22 April 2011), leaving his fans in a mist of gloom.